Renters Insurance

If you are a tenant in a home, apartment or condo you still need insurance. A renters policy will insure your contents and your premises liability. An example of a claim would be that you cause a fire in the home and it's due to your negligence. The fire could destroy your furniture and clothing as well as the structure. A renters policy would pay you to replace your damaged possessions and provide coverage should you also be sued for the cost of repairs to the structure.

Please contact us so we may quote this important coverage for you.

We hope to be of service to you!

Request a Quote

INB jumps at the opportunity to meet your insurance needs. Use the information or form below to contact us with any questions you have about our services.

Phone: 408-395-7900



Commercial Insurance:

General Insurance:

Home  |  Services  |  Company  |  Location  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy
© 2004 INB Insurance Services Corp.
All Rights Reserved.
INB Insurance Corp. license information
License Number: 0680989
Web Design by:Affordable, Custom, New York Web Design and Ecommerce Website DesignAarcMedia