Dwelling Fire Insurance

You are a landlord that has properties with tenants. If your property is a four-plex or less, it would be underwritten in personal lines. If you own a large apartment complex, the coverage is underwritten in commercial lines.

We have markets for both. Coverage will usually include insurance for the structure, loss of rents and landlord liability.

Please allow us to work with you on this important coverage.

We hope to be of service to you!

Request a Quote

INB jumps at the opportunity to meet your insurance needs. Use the information or form below to contact us with any questions you have about our services.

Phone: 408-395-7900
Email: chucka@inb-ins.com


Commercial Insurance:

General Insurance:

Home  |  Services  |  Company  |  Location  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy
© 2004 INB Insurance Services Corp.
All Rights Reserved.
INB Insurance Corp. license information
License Number: 0680989
Web Design by:Affordable, Custom, New York Web Design and Ecommerce Website DesignAarcMedia